Call for Research Volunteers – Information
If you research relates to headache we can add your call for volunteers to our Headache Australia website, Facebook and also include it in one of our regular emails to our Headache Register.
At this stage we can only offer to publicize your research on our website if it relates to our Headache community. We do not have a platform to post calls for volunteers on our Brain Foundation site for other disorders. We can however post your info on our Facebook page. Just send us a brief paragraph for Facebook, with all relevant links.
Please provide a 1 page PDF with:
- Institution logo/s and name (eg. University/department)
- Title of study – a title that will appear on our main volunteer page, so make it specific, not just ‘Vestibular Migraine’, for example.
- Details of study
- Start and end date (can just be month/year)
- Volunteer Criteria, such as:
- Condition (eg. Vestibular Migraine, at least 5 per year)
- Age range
- Location (do they need to live nearby?)
- Participation requirements: this needs to be very specific, eg online only, or travel to research institution 3 times, over 5 weeks, 1 hour each time
- Does travel get reimbursed?
- Ethics Committee approval (if applicable)– A sentence something like “This project has been approved by …”
- Contact info and details: name, email, phone
For inclusion in a regular email to our Headache Register please also provide:
One or two paragraphs with brief outline, plus contact info. We will add a link to the PDF you provide once it is on our site.
Please email PDF plus WORD document with Facebook content.